What you need to know
Guidelines Passed down by the CDC
- You must be 18 or older with a state issued photo I.D. no exceptions
- You must come alone. To reduce the amount of people in our shop and therefore reducing the spread of COVID-19, we ask that your friends and family stay safe at home.
- You must wear a mask. no face shields. Droplets that come from your nose and mouth as you breath are not slowed down by face shields as effectively as face masks. Masks are what is required by the CDC. However you may wear a face shield WITH a mask.
-Travel Light. We recommend only bringing in your wallet and 1 mobile device. Any other items will be stored in a sanitize bin and stored until you are ready to leave.
-No food. You may bring in 1 beverage with a sealable "leek proof" lid. No straws or open cups.
-No reentry. To reduce traffic flow and to help maintain our social distancing, and sanitation rules.
-Practice Social Distance. Please maintain at least 6ft apart from other guests at our shop.
- Be aware of your surroundings and use basic traffic rules. Look both ways before you leave a station or the bathroom.
- we are appointment only for tattoos AND consultations. NO WALK-INs. if you have loved ones that wish to inquire about a tattoo please tell them to email or call us.
-All tattoo appointments require a $50 minimum deposit that is non-refundable but comes off the cost of the tattoo. You have an a year to the day to cash in on your deposit if you need to reschedule.
-All tattoo appointments AND consultations require that you fill out our questionnaire and COVID-19 waiver, and returned back to us via email.